"African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essencial vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer, and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin."
1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns
2. Pain relief from swlling and arthritis
3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness
4. Sunscreen, due to its srich content of Vitamin E
5. Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, streth marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
6. Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.
Shea Butter does not expire. Store in a cool place.
(Product of Africa)