Whole Speghetti Squash
Organic Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Cut squash in half & scoop out the seeds from the center
3. Rub either butter or olive oil on the inner-surfaces, & sprinkle minced garlic, oregano, pepper, & any other spices of your choice on top
4. Place in oven face up for 50 minutes or until soft all through
5. Let cool
6. Use fork to "scoop" out squash & it will automatically come out in spaghetti form
7. Pour spaghetti sauce over, even throw in some meatballs!
8. Serve & Enjoy!